Your All-Inclusive Bracelet
During check - in you will be issued an All-Inclusive Bracelet from the Front Desk.
We kindly request you to wear it at all times during your stay in order to access our entire all-inclusive facilities. Please note that the all-inclusive program is valid on a daily basis from 07:00 to 24:00 hrs.
What does the All-Inclusive Program include?
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant “Medallion”. Beverages in main bar includes different selections of sodas, draft beer and locally produced wine.
• A dinner once a week in the A la carte “Moonlight”. A reservation needs to be made two days in advance. Please contact the Front Desk for a table reservation. Please note that this free dinner applies for stays for 5 nights or more.
• Free access to all-day long snacks, food, coffee & cakes, ice-cream, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails & long drinks, table wine (locally produced) in “Fresh Bar”, “All Day Bar”, “Coral Snack Bar & Restaurant” and “Royal Bar”.
• Free access to Mini Bar in guest room (refilled three times weekly).
• Free access to the hotel’s beach and swimming pool facilities (sunbeds & umbrellas).
• Free access to Fitness Center.
• Free access to indoor pool, Sauna, Hamam and Jacuzzi.
• Free access to a range of sport activities; Tennis (floodlighting comes at extra charge), 5x5 mini soccer field, darts, table tennis, boccia, water polo, beach volley, mini golf, archery, aerobic and water gymnastics.
• Free access to Children’s mini club.
• Free access to activities from the animation team.
• Free access to shows and nightly entertainment.
The following services are not included: Spirits, cocktail & long drinks made from international brands, external telephone calls, baby buggies, internet, individual spa treatments and water sports activities from the Water Sports Center. Τhe complimentary dinner at Moonlight a la carte restaurant does not apply for any kind of events (wedding, groups, etc.). If you have any questions regarding the All - Inclusive Program, please do not hesitate to contact us.